People see a chiropractor for:
- Back and neck pain
- Headaches, including migraines
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Strains and sprains from day-to-day tasks to sports injuries
- Workplace injuries (see our WCB information)
- General health and well-being
People who also suffer work, auto or sports injuries often seek pain relief and healing from a chiropractor.
Most satisfying treatment for back pain.
In the Consumer Reports 2009 Survey: Chiropractic received top marks as the most satisfying treatment for back pain.